A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chau Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chau Vu, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chau Vu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chau Minh Vu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chau M. Vu practice?
- Dr. Chau Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chau Vu practices Internal Medicine near Webster, TX.
See Webster Internists.