A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaula Kharode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaula Kharode is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kharode
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kharode Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaula Kharode, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharode graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Kharode has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaula Sunil Kharode MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chaula S. Kharode practice?
- Dr. Chaula Kharode has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chaula Kharode practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY.
See Mineola Pediatricians and Mineola Neurologists.