A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaula Kharode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaula Kharode is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kharode
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kharode Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaula Kharode, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharode graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Kharode has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaula Sunil Kharode MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chaula S. Kharode practice?
- Dr. Chaula Kharode has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chaula Kharode practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY.
See Mineola Pediatricians and Mineola Neurologists.