A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaula Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaula Vora is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaula Vora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaula K Vora MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chaula K. Vora practice?
- Dr. Chaula Vora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chaula Vora practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilbraham, MA.
See Springfield Internists.