Some ratings provided by DrScore.
A bit of difficulty scheduling an appointment, but well worth it! show details A bit of difficulty scheduling an appointment, but well worth it!
by Sandra Coleman on Apr 28th, 2015

I love Dr. Crandall! He came highly recommended from a friend, so after a bit of a wait and a little difficulty scheduling an appointment, I finally got in to see him. I left feeling so much better about my ticker and he took time to go over all my questions. Thank you Dr. Crandall and staff!

by Anthony Hayden on Feb 19th, 2015

Dr. Crandall saved me from a very serious heart condition... Excellent physician and spiritual man.

WHY CHRISTANS GETS SICK, INTERESTING TOPIC, VERY HELPFUL show details WHY CHRISTANS GETS SICK, INTERESTING TOPIC, VERY HELPFUL
by CLAUDIA ANSAH on Feb 9th, 2015

WHY CHRISTIANS GETS SICK

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
Aug 16th, 2014

Very kind and helpful, qualified and interested.

A good Visit show details A good Visit
by Happy Patient on Aug 6th, 2014

Dr Crandall's name was given to me by a good friend who sees him for a heart issue. Dr Crandall was kind and interested and explained in detail my issue with atrial fibrillation. I am comfortable with his treatment plan for me. I will see him for a follow up visit.

Dont Be Fooled!!! show details Dont Be Fooled!!!
by Kathryn on Nov 4th, 2013

The hook? Dr. Crandall’s medical education and “Christian” leanings. The reality? Unnecessary tests, misinformation, the most incompetent office staff I have ever come across (one actually called and woke me to argue) that the good Dr. is probably paying minimum wage to (you get what you pay for). Stay away.

Sincere, Compassionate, and Knowledgable show details Sincere, Compassionate, and Knowledgable
by John Truett on Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Crandall is a very kind doctor and treated me with great care and respect. Was in hospital for 3 days and Dr. Crandall checked on me frequently and followed up with me afterwards. No other doctor has done this for me like Dr. Crandall. Many thanks

Top Doctor show details Top Doctor
Nov 21st, 2012

interested in me and my complicated history, thank you Dr Crandall

Amazing! show details Amazing!
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr Crandall was amazing! Totally fixed my meds and am feeling the best I have ever felt since college! Dr. Crandall is kind and compassionate and treats you like his only patient! Thank you Doc!

Best Cardiologist Hands Down show details Best Cardiologist Hands Down
May 9th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Crandall for the very first time last month. I was so impressed by his bed-side demeanor. He treated me like I was his next-door neighbor- he gave me time, answered all of my questions, and gave me a new found hope. I am proud to say that through his guidance my BP is under control and my cholesterol is the lowest it have been in over 20 years. I highly recommend Dr. Crandall to everyone.

National Level Cardiologist show details National Level Cardiologist
Sep 5th, 2011

Flew down from NY to meet Dr Crandall to review my complicated medical history.Read about Dr Crandall in a number of books and news articles. He was informative and developed a treatment program for me to regain better health. It is working and I will return in the fall. Thank you Dr Crandall!!

Wonderful world class cardiologist and physician show details Wonderful world class cardiologist and physician
May 24th, 2010

just back from USA and had visit with Dr Crandall at the request of a good friend in Washington DC. Dr Crandall instructed me in the correct diagnosis that I was not able to get here in Europe. THANK YOU Dr Crandall your the best.

A warm caring physician show details A warm caring physician
Apr 3rd, 2010

Dr Crandall was able to diagnosis a chronic problem in one office visit where all the other doctors failed. He spend a great deal of time with my husband. I understand that Dr Crandall trained at Yale and he was involved in some sort of research with the heart

Fantastic Heart Doctor show details Fantastic Heart Doctor
Mar 8th, 2010

my husband was very ill and Dr Crandall spent a great deal of time with us explaining in simple detail his condition and future management options. Thank you

Nov 4th, 2009

very understanding physician that spent 1 hour with me in the office.

excellent MD show details excellent MD
by patient on Nov 3rd, 2009

well trained and very helpful

Apr 11th, 2009