Dr. Larry Lustig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Lustig?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Larry Lustig?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016

Wonderful Professional and Caring Doctor

I have never wrote a review until now. Dr. Lustig has been my husband's Dermatologist for years. She's been wonderful and very caring all this time. My first visit ever to a Dermatologist was with Dr. Lustig. I've experienced her gentle and caring ways first hand. I am very happy to say that I am glad that we have her as our doctor. She listens carefully to all what you have to say and explains anything you don't understand. She really is a down to earth and friendly person and professional doctor. I have to say the visit went very well. Also Carleen, the front desk assistant and Shelly, her nurse have always been very friendly and extremely helpful in the past, along with all of her office staff.

June 6th, 2015

Best skin doc ever!

This doctor is the best in the business. I have been seeing Dr. Lustig for various skin issues for about a decade. She knows what she is doing and can make an accurate diagnosis during the appointment. She uses cutting edge treatments for whatever ails me. Look no further. This doctor can treat sun damage to skin, mole removal, and is a dream with injections to keep me looking my best and younger than my years. Dr. Lustig wants the best for her patients! She is the only dermatologist for me.

June 3rd, 2015

amazing cosmetic artist

Besides being a great dermatologist she has on artistic eye on how to enhance aging face without looking fake and over done which is a fear for most women, when I get to her office I look tired with her magical hands she transforms me to a younger version of myself ! I feel so fortunate to have Dr.Lustig as my secret weapon for staying young !!!

April 16th, 2015

Dr. Lustig took her time and listened to my concerns. She made me feel at ease and helped me with my condition. She and her staff were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend her.

February 19th, 2014

visit

March 11th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Chava Lustig is a true American physician and hero who took the time to help me with my health issue. She was precise and exact. Dr. Lustig f ully diagnosed my problem when no other hospital based physician could help. She is a genus and a person to revere. Thank you Dr. Lustig!!

October 23rd, 2010

Caring and Thorough

Both my son and I went to see Dr. Lustig, and I must say every time we've gone, the professionalism of the staff as well as Dr. Lustig was excellent. We felt she took the time to listen to us and attended to our needs individually in a caring manner. I will continue to see her as my dermatologist and will also recommend her to my friends.

May 3rd, 2010

Best Dr. I have ever encountered..

Out of my many experiences with Dr's I have to say Dr Lustig and her staff made me feel at ease. Dr Lustig corrected my skin problem after seeing numerous dermatoligsts for about 7 years. She is compassionate, intelligent, friendly and most importantly she cares about her patients. I am fascinated with her and whoever needs a dermatoligist should totally set an appointment with her. I have a friend of mine who referred me to her and that was the best advice I have gotten in a long time. If you need a dermatoligist and you live in Weston/Cooper City/Davie go see Dr Lustig. You will not find a better Dr than her!!!!

February 4th, 2010

Disappointed

Sha wa thorough and regardless of the diagnosis, they didn't resolve either of the 2 issues I went there for.The sample of face cream they gave me irriated my skin even more and they said they had no more samples and to call back. Everytime I did, they said they still had no new samples.I needed a refill prescription for a shampoo...office wouldn't return Walgreens call.

August 23rd, 2016