A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chawki Gerges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chawki Gerges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerges graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gerges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chawki Anis Gerges MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chawki A. Gerges practice?
- Dr. Chawki Gerges has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chawki Gerges practices Internal Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Internists.