Learn more about Dr. Jagjit Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagjit Chawla is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chawla
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Chawla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagjit Chawla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Chawla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagjit Kaur Chawla BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jagjit K. Chawla practice?
- Dr. Jagjit Chawla has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagjit Chawla practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Pathologists.