A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagjit Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagjit Chawla is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chawla
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chawla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagjit Chawla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Chawla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagjit Kaur Chawla BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jagjit K. Chawla practice?
- Dr. Jagjit Chawla has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagjit Chawla practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Mount Holly, NJ.
See Mount Holly Pathologists.