Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Chaya Bhuvaneswaran
Chaya Bhuvaneswaran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Chaya Bhuvaneswaran is affiliated with University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center, University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian and Hospital of the University of PA. She speaks English.
Chaya Bhuvaneswaran has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Chaya Bhuvaneswaran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Mark Wu
Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Psychiatry
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Shilpa Kauta
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6
Dr. Aurora Casta
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi34