A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaya Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chaya Krishnan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Krishnan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- St Vincent Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaya Krishnan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Chaya Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Chaya Krishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chaya Krishnan practices Anesthesiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Anesthesiologists.