A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaz Stucken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaz Stucken, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Head & Neck Cancer, Skin Cancer Reconstruction (Moh's), Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Disorders of ear
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Facial Asymmetry
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Obstruction
- Neck Dissection
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stucken graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Stucken has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaz Luke Stucken MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chaz L. Stucken practice?
- Dr. Chaz Stucken has 1 office location.
Dr. Chaz Stucken practices Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeons, Ann Arbor Surgeons, Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists, and Ann Arbor Dermatologists.