A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chaz Stucken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chaz Stucken, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Head & Neck Cancer, Skin Cancer Reconstruction (Moh's), Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stucken
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Stucken Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Facial Asymmetry
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Obstruction
- Neck Dissection
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Stucken graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Stucken has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chaz Luke Stucken MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Chaz L. Stucken practice?
- Dr. Chaz Stucken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chaz Stucken practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons, Ann Arbor Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, and Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeons.