A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Che-Kai Tsao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Che-Kai Tsao, Assistant Profesor, Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Che-Kai Tsao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tsao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Che-Kai Tsao MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Che-Kai Tsao practice?
- Dr. Che-Kai Tsao has 6 office locations.
Dr. Che-Kai Tsao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.