A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Che-Kai Tsao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Che-Kai Tsao, Assistant Profesor, Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsao
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Tsao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Che-Kai Tsao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tsao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Che-Kai Tsao MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Che-Kai Tsao practice?
- Dr. Che-Kai Tsao has 6 office locations.
Dr. Che-Kai Tsao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.