A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Che-Yang Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Che-Yang Huang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Che-Yang Huang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Che-Yang Y Huang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Che-Yang Y. Huang practice?
- Dr. Che-Yang Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Che-Yang Huang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Obstetricians & Gynecologists.