A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Che Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Che Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Che Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Che Cherng Lee MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Che C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Che Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Che Lee practices Internal Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See San Gabriel Internists.