A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chee Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chee Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chee Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chee Gap Kim MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chee G. Kim practice?
- Dr. Chee Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Chee Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Physiatrists.