A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Lam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Kong Lam MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas K. Lam practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolas Lam practices Dermatology and Anesthesiology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Dermatologists and Albuquerque Anesthesiologists.