Internist
Video profile

Jan 6th, 2016

I LOVED DR. LEE BUT HE HAS LEFT NSBEACH AND I CANNOT FIND HIM.

The best Dr. in New Smyrna Beach, FL show details The best Dr. in New Smyrna Beach, FL
by Trudy Miller on Oct 17th, 2015

Dr. Lee is the BEST doctor I have ever seen in New Smyrna Beach. He listens to his patients and explains the medications he orders. He does not hesitate to get you the best specialist when condition arises. I am so grateful to have him as my physician.

by J Knutson on Oct 17th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Lee for 2 years at his previous clinic. I cannot rate ease of appointment, promptness or courteous staff because I have not yet seen Dr. Lee at Metcare.

Hard to make happy show details Hard to make happy
Oct 3rd, 2013

This is one heck of a doctor. Really cares about his patients. You may wait a bit in the waiting room to see him, but it truly is worth the wait!!!

Apr 2nd, 2012

receptionist negligent monitoring patients waiting. needs to pay attention to sign-in book.eceptionist negligent monitoring patients

Best Doctor I've ever gone to. show details Best Doctor I've ever gone to.
Mar 9th, 2011

He is genuinely interested in me as a person. Has a great personality. Takes timeto diagnose my problems and sent me on to a specialist who could help me. He knows what meds will help in what ever I need help with,he has a 5 star rating from me.