Dr. Chee Loo Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chee Loo?

December 2nd, 2014

Terrible and Inept Billing Department

This review is for a visit with Dr. Michaelis at the same location - same billing group. Stay away from them! A visit to the Endocrine Center may turn out to be one the worst nightmares ever. They are so inept and super disorganized. I visited this doctor following a referral from my personal physician. I paid my $35 co-payment and my Medicare Advantage Health plan covers the rest. I have been fighting with those idiots for one full year. They send a bill every month requesting full payment instead of contacting Medicare for the difference. I have wasted tons of precious time calling them in person, typing and sending faxes, being on hold, etc. etc. all that for a just $65. My wasted time is equivalent to at least 50 times that amount. They do not understand that I do not owe them one single penny…. I guess only a lawsuit will stop those inept individuals at their billing department. Again, don’t make the same mistake. DO NOT GO THERE! Ask your doctor to refer you somewhere else. Annoyed after 65

September 18th, 2013

Find another office

Please don't ever come see this doctor. Never ever. Waited over 2 hours to be seen. Waited over an hour the first time I was here. This whole office is slow- I can see if they had exceptional doctors but not so. I will make a drive downtown instead.

November 2nd, 2011

No Fuzzy Here

Her Staff was the least informed staff of any medical practice I have been to. They could not answer a single question I asked, their standard answer,"I du no!" The physician, Dr. Loo, was cold and insensitive to my concerns. When I asked about the weight program 2 specific times she never acknowledge me once. Not going back to such a disorganized medical paractice.

April 9th, 2011

She is rude and very nasty. After finding out I had liver damage due to taking ptu for too long (I was also never told ptu caused liver damaged verified via the FDA) I was told to "do what she said," after voicing my concerns, as the other medicine causes liver damage.

April 6th, 2015