A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chee Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chee Woo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Woo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chee Keen Woo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chee K. Woo practice?
- Dr. Chee Woo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Chee Woo practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Norfolk Allergists and Norfolk Internists.