A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chee Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chee Woo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Woo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chee Keen Woo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chee K. Woo practice?
- Dr. Chee Woo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Chee Woo practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Norfolk Allergists and Norfolk Internists.