A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramrakhiani
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramrakhiani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramrakhiani graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramrakhiani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani practice?
- Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani practices Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.