A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramrakhiani graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramrakhiani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani practice?
- Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani practices Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Saint Louis, MO.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.