A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramrakhiani graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Ramrakhiani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramrakhiani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani practice?
Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani practices Cardiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Cardiologists.