Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheena Ramrakhiani?

August 31st, 2017

She's Good, but Bedside Manner is Not her Strength

Dr. Ramrakhiani is quite knowledgeable and professional, and I trust her advice completely. However, she seems to rush through her appointments with me. Since I pick things up quickly, maybe she feels she doesn't need to spend much time with me explaining things, but for whatever reason, she seems eager to wrap up and move on to her next patient quickly -- maybe to make up time in a very busy schedule? Who knows, but it's happened that way both times I've met with her. In addition, she comes across as a bit cold and robotic -- including in her follow-up emails. From what I've observed of her, she hasn't got a warm and fuzzy bone in her body. So she gets low marks for "bedside manner" and "spends time with me," but 5's on all the rest. Since "the rest" is what really matters to me in the long run, I intend to stick with her.

May 16th, 2011

Does not care about patients

I had bad reactions (where I had heart palpitations) with my medications and she ignored them and insisted there were no other medications I could try, and that I should try taking them at night so I don't notice the heart palpitations as much (I just ended up not being able to sleep). My primary care physician had to intervene and explain this was unacceptable before she would recommend another medication.

January 10th, 2016