A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chei-Tzer Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chei-Tzer Lai, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Lai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chei-Tzer T. Lai practice?
Dr. Chei-Tzer Lai practices Urology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA and Baldwin Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Urologists.