A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chei-Tzer Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chei-Tzer Lai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chei-Tzer Lai, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Lai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chei-Tzer Tzer Lai MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chei-Tzer T. Lai practice?
- Dr. Chei-Tzer Lai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chei-Tzer Lai practices Urology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA and Baldwin Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Urologists.