A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chei-Tzer Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chei-Tzer Lai, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Lai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chei-Tzer Tzer Lai MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chei-Tzer T. Lai practice?
- Dr. Chei-Tzer Lai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chei-Tzer Lai practices Urology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA and Baldwin Park, CA.
See Monterey Park Urologists.