Pediatricians, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Fenway - Kenmore - Audubon Circle - Longwood
Children's Hospital
300 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115
617-355-5606
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by SLY on Oct 5th, 2013

Dr. Harini was the most compassionate, involved, and knowledgeable doctor we have ever had involved in our son's care. She leaves no stone unturned and wastes no time in ordering tests and trying to get to the bottom of a problem. She really helps you feel like you have genuine help in the care of your ill child. She makes herself accessible at any time, for any reason to assist you and your child. She makes sure she is aware of everything going on with your child's medical situation at all times. She has endless ideas and creative solutions and thinks of the whole person in treating your child. She is truly amazing in her personal commitment and tremendous scope of knowledge across many fields of medicine. She is completely trustworthy and a strong presence in helping you through medical crisis. I would recommend her to anyone, even the most complicated of cases.

|  Over and Above  |  show details
by Lori L on Feb 2nd, 2010

We were referred to my son after my son had a brain abscess surgically removed. Dr. Harini has closely monitored my son, even to the point of when a report crossed her desk from another doctor that stated he was having vomiting episodes, she called me personally in order to find out more and now order more tests other than what his GI docs have done. She does not leave anything to chance and I trust her completely. Even my son loves her :) She cares for her patients as she would her own children.

|  Infantile Spasms  |  show details
by danielle on Apr 24th, 2008

My son was diagnosis with this rare & catastropic epilepsy disorder. Dr. Harini provided guidance & comfort during those beginning weeks...and continues to follow & fight for my son! I doubt we could find a more engaged neurologist for our child!