A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chelsea Ban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chelsea Ban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chelsea Ban, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ban graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ban has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chelsea Wannie Ban MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chelsea W. Ban practice?
- Dr. Chelsea Ban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chelsea Ban practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.