A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chelsea Ban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chelsea Ban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chelsea Ban, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ban graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ban has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chelsea W. Ban practice?
Dr. Chelsea Ban practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.