Dr. Chelsea Ban Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chelsea Ban?

Dr. Ban is okay, Staff very rude

Posted on January 27th, 2010

I don't have any complaints for Dr. Ban but the staff is inefficient and rude. I was put on hold for several minutes as soon as I called to make an appointment without even a Hello, and then soon after, my phone was disconnected. I called again and there was no apology for wasting my time and the rude hangup. Same kind of rude behavor when I went in. I will not go back again.

Posted on March 24th, 2009

Although Dr. Ban is an excellent doctor, the office staff is unfriendly and not helpful. I tried to get a prescription filled and they informed me that it was done and when I went to my pharmacy, the pharmacy said that no prescription was called in. When i called the doctor's office back, they said that it should be there and I should and that there was nothing they could do about it.

Posted on June 11th, 2017