Dr. Chelsea Chesen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

April 27th, 2015
wonderful
Truly listens. Awesome. Has never crossed boundries. Accurate diagnoses. I look forward to visits. Highly recommend this Dr.

November 21st, 2014
terrible.. Be careful
This doctor practiced outside her scope by prescribing loads of narcotics. Her ex boyfriend somehow found me on MySpace and contacted me. Through our entire doctor patient relationship she didn't set or keep personal boundaries. She told untruthful things to staff at unmc about me making psychiatric care hard to receive. I strongly believe dr chesen has a mental illness as she confided in me multiple times even though I was her patirnt.

October 8th, 2013
Awesome doctor
Dr. Chesen is an awesome doctor. She has treated me for several years. She listens and treats me with respect... Never rushes me and always follows up with me after appointments. I would highly recommend her to family, friends or anyone! I am shocked at the previous posts and i can guarantee you she is one of the best doctors in her field!!! I am a very happy patient!!!

February 20th, 2012
Very unhappy with this dr. And office
Very rude receptionistPoor follow upNo new treatment ideasUncaringVery, very high feesCancels appointments same day

November 28th, 2011
Quack!
Beware of this quack! After a 40 minute discussion, Dr. Chesen put me on medication for supposedly being bi-polar. Upon consulting with another Dr., I was given a lengthy assessment and it was determined I am not bi-polar. The supposed Dr. is a pill pusher, and anyone utilizing her services should be aware.

November 28th, 2011
Beware of the pill pushing quack!

March 1st, 2011
Great with me!
Don't know where the one bad comment came from! I love her! I have switched to her from my last psych docs who *didn't* care and didn't listen or treat me like I was intelligent. She can manage my multiple meds well, did not rush to dx, was open to trying new things until we found what worked. Phone staff is a tad brusque, but not in person - maybe just a phone thing. Anyway, she's #1 for me!

July 17th, 2010
Dr. S
She was very rude to me and just wanted to give out pills without caring whether or not I needed them. Follow up was poor and when I was having side effects, she didn't seem to care. Rates are too high.

April 21st, 2010
Horrible
This doctor is terrible. She has been known to be inappropriate with her patients. She crosses personal boundaries with patients.