A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chelsea Clinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chelsea Clinton, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chelsea Clinton, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Clinton graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Clinton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- South Texas Veterans Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chelsea Inez Clinton MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Chelsea I. Clinton practice?
- Dr. Chelsea Clinton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chelsea Clinton practices Rheumatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Rheumatologists.