Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chelsea Gordner
Dr. Chelsea Gordner, DO, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gordner is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Baystate Mary Lane Hospital and Baystate Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Chelsea Gordner has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...