A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chelsea Wicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chelsea Wicks, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chelsea Wicks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wicks graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wicks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chelsea Stewart Wicks MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chelsea S. Wicks practice?
- Dr. Chelsea Wicks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chelsea Wicks practices Pediatrics near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Fernley, NV and Fallon, NV.
See Reno Pediatricians.