Dr. Chelsey Griffin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chelsey Griffin?

Posted on December 1st, 2015

This doctor proved to be uncaring and impatient. I didn't really feel that my health or life even mattered. I was refused a referral or call backs when she didn't know the problem. No follow up. Sick and dizzy I got out of bed to make my appt time in which I wasn't supposed to be driving. Made it at 11:06 and was denied due to her"strict 5 min late" policy. dr. Griffin is just too busy, I was told.

Posted on August 30th, 2015

Dr Griffin is awesome. She listens to you and understands where you're coming from. She makes sure you're taken care of before you leave. She is very sweet and explains things completely. The check in people are a little behind in their mental competenticies but they'll get the hang of it. Absolutely love Dr Griffin!

EXCELLENT CARE

Posted on April 21st, 2014

I have seen Dr Griffin three times in the past year and the treatment from the staff and herself is consistantly excellent. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent primary care physician .

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Very friendly. I loved the staff and the wait time. I have been having issues with my heart for 4 years and have had no luck with other doctors offices taking it seriously or doing much to help me. I went to see her for the first time and she had several test set up for me. She really listened to my symptoms and complaints. I found out that I need open heart surgery to replace a valve.

Receptionist

Posted on February 19th, 2013

My only issue with this doctor is the staff. I called one morning to get a fax number, since I could only get the phone number information, and when Sandy (a receptionist I assue) answered the phone, I was appalled by the fact that she was frustrated in giving me it. No manners whatsoever, and then no goodbye. She stated the number and clicked the phone. As a person who works in the medical field, I am always upset to see how patients are treated without kindness, and this receptionist made me furious. It made me woried to wonder what scheduling an appointment for patients made her act, since a simple question was too much too ask from her. As far as the Doctor, I thinks she is great and will still recommend her. I hope the receptionist clears her attitude before someone gets upset and holds the doctor accountable for it.

Posted on November 14th, 2017