Dr. Chesley Yellott Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Chesley Yellott?

Lets/Want to Arm wrestle.?

Posted on May 18th, 2017

I cold call met him with Walking Pneumonia; during a move, from out of town to here. Due fever he could tell I was not just there for attention. Came back after 10 days I was better & we decided I would keep him as my primary. He reset an appt. & he got my history. It became the best care = right up to his retirement. I really need to see or talk with him again.

Jerk

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Yellott probably know his stuff, but he acts spacey. I think he actually tried to give me bad care. Made me cry. Refused to call me back. Vindictive jerk.

Posted on August 9th, 2009

Yellott may be a competent doctor, but he is spacey and forgets what has just been conveyed, as well as interpersonally deficient. He fails to respect me as an intelligent person and patient who wishes to be involved in my own care. After several years, I plan to seek care elsewhere. This is just a hassle. I would have no confidence in him if I had any serious health issue.

Posted on April 16th, 2011