inactive

Chen-Wen C Heh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 16th, 2016
Unfortunately I heard Dr Heh maybe leaving the area, he will be greatly missed. I have been seeing him for the past 10 years and he has been one of the few psychiatrist that simply does NOT push pills. He actually listens, talks and provides feedback on your issues and most importantly he is there when you need him. Good luck Dr. Heh.

December 27th, 2015
Clone him
I have seen a lot of shrinks in the past. Dr Heh is down to earth, straightforward and he is NOT strange. Good guy, I only wish he could be cloned so that he had more time to help others!

January 12th, 2015
I have been to a lot of psychiatrists in my life time. This field can attract some strange people at times. Dr. Heh actually comes across as being quite normal. You will find him very personable, straightforward and experienced. I only wish I had more time with him. Note, he is a very busy and hard to get an INITIAL appointment with !