A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chen Wang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chen Chii Wang MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Chen C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Chen Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Chen Wang practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.