A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chen Shi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chen Shi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shi graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Shi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chen Shi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Chen Shi practice?
- Dr. Chen Shi has 1 office location.
Dr. Chen Shi practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.