A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheng-An Mao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheng-An Mao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mao
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheng-An Mao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mao graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mao has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheng-An An Mao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheng-An A. Mao practice?
- Dr. Cheng-An Mao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheng-An Mao practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Grove, NJ.
See Clifton Primary Care Doctors and Clifton Geriatric Doctors.