Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Worst doctor show details Worst doctor
by Amy k on Sep 3rd, 2015

He is not caring about his patient. I was diagonosed with diabetes and he didnt show any concern. Just didnt spend enough time with patient. I dont know wat you ppl are talking about. I consider drop him as my primary. I feel if he spent enough time with me. He could have warn me about my health issue and tell me to lose weight and such!!!!!!!

The most insufficient staff ever seen show details The most insufficient staff ever seen
by Zhongying Li on Sep 3rd, 2014

I asked for my exam record 2 weeks ago. The staff were not in a professional manner and has not get my records so far.I called over 20 times, every time I got the answer that they are looking, they are processing, computer problem, administartion issue.....just never get it done! One lady staff, her last name is Fang, even hang up my phone. She is just a waste. No one would give a direct contact information to the doctor so I do not know if Dr. Mao is aware of this issue yet. It is unbelievable that the patients can not reach out to the doctor through business email. The staff/administrator said the email address is for private only. This is abuse. A lawyer's letter is under consideration to protect my interest as a patient. Good luck, other patients.

Jun 10th, 2014

Dr Mao is a very compassionate and caring person. He listens and you do not feel rushed. I highly recommend him .

competent,caring and compassionate show details competent,caring and compassionate
Nov 30th, 2012

Attentive and listen to his patients.Respect patient and treat with dignity.Understanding and patient. Truly a physician.

Excellent doctor. show details Excellent doctor.
by RS on Jan 21st, 2008

He is a compassionate, intelligent, skilled doctor.