Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai
Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Dai is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Cheng-Ti Dai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. George Atallah
Houston, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Robert Sickler
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Houston, TX 0.01 mi30
Dr. Luis Mujica Fernandez
Houston, TX 0.09 mi8