Cheng (Oliver) Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Cheng (Oliver) Lee?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Cheng (Oliver) Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2015

Great Bedside Manner

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Lee's office. The experience is so much different from what I am used to in a positive way. I didn't feel that I was been rushed in and out. I am glad I found Dr. Lee.

May 20th, 2013

daughter of a patient of Dr. Cheng Lee

My dad is 86 yrs old, and doesn't like to go to doctors. But he really likes his new doctor, Dr. Cheng Lee, because of his excellent bedside manner and the fact that he spends time with my dad during visits. I am a nurse, and I also appreciate Dr. Lee for hs professionalism, patience, attention to detail, and prompt follow up on my dad's medical care. I am very pleased that we were able to find such an excellent doctor for my dad in San Marcos.

October 18th, 2012

Caring - Mothers Seal of Approval

I had to find my mother a Primary Doctor after her stroke. She HATES doctors. However, she is now telling her freinds how much she likes her doctor. Probably one of the first times in her life! Thank you Dr. Lee!

March 15th, 2012

Dr. Lee is very attentive to his patients and really takes extra time to explain things to you so that you understand. Excellent bedside manner and listening to patient concerns.

February 3rd, 2012

Great doctor! He took his time and answered my questions thoroughly. He explained everything so I could understand well and gave advice. It was a one-shop office...got all my care and bloodwork in the same office! This is such a time saver! Office staff was very nice and prompt. When I made my appointment there was a lot of availability, which was great...my last doctor never had appointments available. The office was clean and big! Definitely keeping this doctor and will recommend him and his staff!

January 21st, 2012

Great Service

Very clean and spacious office. I never felt rushed during my visit. Dr. Lee took his time and was very thorough. He followed up with me by phone which was pleasantly surprising. I would definitely recommend his medical office.

March 9th, 2011

Great doctor who really cares for his patient

Dr Lee has been caring for me for the past 2 years. I have many complex medical problems which at times causes me to feel lost and depressed. However, Dr Lee always takes the time to help me understand about my disease status and educates me on next step I need to take. I feel safe and supported under his care. He also checks up on my progress by phone from time to time which I appreciate. He is more than my doctor he is my good friend.

November 10th, 2016