Family Practitioner

120 Craven Rd
Ste 205
San Marcos, CA 92078
790-798-0088
Locations and availability (2)

|  daughter of a patient of Dr. Cheng Lee  |  show details
May 20th, 2013

My dad is 86 yrs old, and doesn't like to go to doctors. But he really likes his new doctor, Dr. Cheng Lee, because of his excellent bedside manner and the fact that he spends time with my dad during visits. I am a nurse, and I also appreciate Dr. Lee for hs professionalism, patience, attention to detail, and prompt follow up on my dad's medical care. I am very pleased that we were able to find such an excellent doctor for my dad in San Marcos.

|  Caring - Mothers Seal of Approval  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

I had to find my mother a Primary Doctor after her stroke. She HATES doctors. However, she is now telling her freinds how much she likes her doctor. Probably one of the first times in her life! Thank you Dr. Lee!

|  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

Dr. Lee is very attentive to his patients and really takes extra time to explain things to you so that you understand. Excellent bedside manner and listening to patient concerns.

|  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

Great doctor! He took his time and answered my questions thoroughly. He explained everything so I could understand well and gave advice. It was a one-shop office...got all my care and bloodwork in the same office! This is such a time saver! Office staff was very nice and prompt. When I made my appointment there was a lot of availability, which was great...my last doctor never had appointments available. The office was clean and big! Definitely keeping this doctor and will recommend him and his staff!

|  Great Service  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Very clean and spacious office. I never felt rushed during my visit. Dr. Lee took his time and was very thorough. He followed up with me by phone which was pleasantly surprising. I would definitely recommend his medical office.

|  Great doctor who really cares for his patient  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

Dr Lee has been caring for me for the past 2 years. I have many complex medical problems which at times causes me to feel lost and depressed. However, Dr Lee always takes the time to help me understand about my disease status and educates me on next step I need to take. I feel safe and supported under his care. He also checks up on my progress by phone from time to time which I appreciate. He is more than my doctor he is my good friend.