Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
1001 12th Ave
Ste 154
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-810-9997
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Apr 25th, 2013

Love Dr. Song he is a Great OB very helpful & answers every question you may have in depth. You will NEVER leave his office wondering about what's going on with your child.... His staff on the other hand I don't care too much for. At my FIRST doctors appointment I over heard them talking about a patient who called , that's very UNPROFESSIONAL! I knew I wasn't going to like them. They are Rude & rarely Greet you or tell you to have a nice day & they can barely hold a conversation. They barely even smile , I would recommend Dr. Song minus his staff ! He needs to fire them

|  Love Love Love Dr. Song  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

Best Gynecologist I have ever seen! He delivered my third child and was excellent on getting me in and getting it done!!! Love how caring and very informational he was such a great quality to have in a doctor!

|  my old obgyn  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

Dr Song was was former OBGYN, I stop going to him since I lost my insurance. Now I go to Planned Parenthood because it's cheaper but I hate it. I miss Dr Song, I will never forget how caring he was when I had my miscarriage the entire staff is divine. Even though I don't see Dr Song anymore I still recommend him to all my friends with medical insurance.

Sep 10th, 2010

Best Obgyn a woman could ask for. Very attentive and caring. Excellent bedside manners

|  Dr.song  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 4th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Song is the best he is friendly caring person he attends to every demand you may have and is always there to answer all your questions a...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  I JUST LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  |  show details
by Jenisha Calton on Jan 8th, 2010

You are the best im so glad I found you. I did not want to go back to my doctor with my first child and you made me feel even better about my decisions not to go back. From the long conversations and making me feel welcomed at every routined visit to not waiting til my contractions were so bad that a epidural probably would have not been necessary. I was so nervous when it was time because my labor was long and painful with my first child but you reassured me that it would not be that way and it was not!!!!! From the time I got there I got my epidural and flowed straight thru labor... it did not seem real. You are such a blessing to women glad you are ob/gyn. Whoever is considering choosing Dr.Song go for it he is wonderful:):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Marlo S on Dec 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Song is great and I do refer people to him. He delivered my 3rd baby and I am 5 months and he is going to deilver this baby. He is very concern and caring, and very honest. Also the staff in his office is Great as well. He is the best Dr. that I have ever had. They are like family....

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
May 1st, 2006 on yahoo.com

A good doctor: I had used this doctor for over 5 years. He keeps up with the latest research and has a good bedside manner. I recommend him to everyone I know who is going to have a baby.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com