Dr. Cheng Song MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2015
best dr ever
Dr Song is awesome. He delivered my son in 2006 & daughter in 2007. I would never let anyone else deliver my children!

May 4th, 2015
Delivered my baby girl!!!!

April 23rd, 2015
Dr. Cheng Song, is the best doctor around! His staff is friendly and is always willing to help.

April 25th, 2013
Love Dr. Song he is a Great OB very helpful & answers every question you may have in depth. You will NEVER leave his office wondering about what's going on with your child.... His staff on the other hand I don't care too much for. At my FIRST doctors appointment I over heard them talking about a patient who called , that's very UNPROFESSIONAL! I knew I wasn't going to like them. They are Rude & rarely Greet you or tell you to have a nice day & they can barely hold a conversation. They barely even smile , I would recommend Dr. Song minus his staff ! He needs to fire them

May 30th, 2012
Love Love Love Dr. Song
Best Gynecologist I have ever seen! He delivered my third child and was excellent on getting me in and getting it done!!! Love how caring and very informational he was such a great quality to have in a doctor!

July 11th, 2011
my old obgyn
Dr Song was was former OBGYN, I stop going to him since I lost my insurance. Now I go to Planned Parenthood because it's cheaper but I hate it. I miss Dr Song, I will never forget how caring he was when I had my miscarriage the entire staff is divine. Even though I don't see Dr Song anymore I still recommend him to all my friends with medical insurance.

September 10th, 2010
Best Obgyn a woman could ask for. Very attentive and caring. Excellent bedside manners

May 4th, 2010
recommend
I had a really great experience with Dr. Song he is a nice friendly person

January 9th, 2010
I JUST LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
You are the best im so glad I found you. I did not want to go back to my doctor with my first child and you made me feel even better about my decisions not to go back. From the long conversations and making me feel welcomed at every routined visit to not waiting til my contractions were so bad that a epidural probably would have not been necessary. I was so nervous when it was time because my labor was long and painful with my first child but you reassured me that it would not be that way and it was not!!!!! From the time I got there I got my epidural and flowed straight thru labor... it did not seem real. You are such a blessing to women glad you are ob/gyn. Whoever is considering choosing Dr.Song go for it he is wonderful:):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 22nd, 2017