inactive

Cheng L Soo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

July 15th, 2016
He is a sorry Doctor.

October 12th, 2015
Choose another doctor
Did back surgery and sent me home from hospital with pneumonia. Pain from day one never got better, got a second opinion and was told he did everything wrong. Having to have another surgery to fix everything he did.

July 5th, 2015
I haven't had a follow up after surgery yet but the appointment follow ups I have had I have no gripes at all. I love his PA shes as good as gold and a wealth of information.

January 23rd, 2015
Procedure exceeded expectations...as did recovery
I had fusion of L4 to S1 with titanium implant. I had excellent results!!!

February 1st, 2013
WORST BACK SURGEON IN OK
I would never refer an enemy to Soo. My spinal fusion screws are loose, I have permanent nerve damage now, I have to have two re-corrective surgeries due to him, and I'm out almost $250,000, and was made to feel insane for still having pain!!!! Evil puppet master who does NOT care about your name just your $$$!!!

October 31st, 2012
care of my husband and myself
He has taken care of not just myself but also my husband. I have been under his care for many years even though we may disagree at times he always respects my decision. My husband was hurt at work and was given a dr by wc. The wc dr only gave him essesive amount of pills and doing nothing to help him. I happen to be at one of my appointments with Dr Soo and we had gotten talking I inquired about my husband if there could be anything done and he had me have my "husbands people get with his people". Within less than a month he was evaluated and a procedure and back like new!! Had we stayed with the other wc doctor he would have been in rehab for addiction by now!! The wait maybe a little long at times but it is not because he is just sitting around, they have a hospital 3 floors down. He always gives me his time no matter how far behind he maybe. Many of our friends nd aqaintences are going to Dr Soo now!

August 17th, 2012
worker's comp
I just wish the doctor would listen to the patient on how the feel.

June 28th, 2012
Very Good!
Will refer to others!

November 8th, 2010
terrable
im always waiting for forty five to a hour and a half to get in.. they do not call back when you call even when it was a emergency... was given med that i was allergic to.. and the hospital well i would have been better off going home.. the worst hosp ever

July 19th, 2009
wish i had checked this site first
the worst experience of my life...have never seen such unprofessionlism. would not reccomend this doctor or office...do yourself a favor and run run run away. have since gone to another doctor and was taken care of properly.

March 3rd, 2009
Don't go here
The Doctor doesn't seem to care how his staff treats the patients and getting a call back from the staff is next to impossible....I would reccomend a different facility and Doctor