A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chengta Dai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chengta Dai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dai
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chengta Dai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dai graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chengta Richard Dai MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chengta R. Dai practice?
- Dr. Chengta Dai has 1 office location.
Dr. Chengta Dai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Internists and Nashua Gastroenterologists.