A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Hsu, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Hsu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Hsu MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Connie Hsu practice?
- Dr. Connie Hsu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Connie Hsu practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Allergists and Goodyear Internists.