A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Hsu, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Hsu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Hsu MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Connie Hsu practice?
- Dr. Connie Hsu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Connie Hsu practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Allergists and Goodyear Internists.