A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Connie Hsu, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Connie Hsu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Insect Allergy
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
- food allergy
- primary immue deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans