A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chengyu Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chengyu Liu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Liu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Eastern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chengyu Liu MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chengyu Liu practice?
- Dr. Chengyu Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chengyu Liu practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Hospice & Palliative Specialists.