A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chenia Eubanks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eubanks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Cornwall Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- St Lukes Hospital Of Newburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eubanks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Chenia Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chenia Y. Eubanks practice?
Dr. Chenia Eubanks practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.