A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chenia Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chenia Eubanks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chenia Eubanks, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eubanks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- St Lukes Hospital Of Newburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chenia Yvonne Eubanks MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chenia Y. Eubanks practice?
- Dr. Chenia Eubanks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chenia Eubanks practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.