A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuh graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Fuh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fuh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans