A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuh
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuh graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Fuh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chenn-Yow Yow Fuh MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chenn-Yow Y. Fuh practice?
- Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh has 1 office location.
Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Cardiologists.