A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuh graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Fuh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chenn-Yow Yow Fuh MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chenn-Yow Y. Fuh practice?
- Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh has 1 office location.
Dr. Chenn-Yow Fuh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Cardiologists.