A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chenna Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chenna Reddy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chenna Reddy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Reddy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chenna DR Reddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chenna D. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Chenna Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chenna Reddy practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Trenton Family Physicians.