Dr. Chenna Reddy Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Chenna Reddy?

He was my Primary Care Physician for one day!

Posted on November 9th, 2013

I was not examinied by Dr. Reddy. Instead I saw a resident physician who seemed barely out of medical school. I was expecting a board certified internist and not what seemed to be a kid. All I needed was a renewal for a prescription that I had been taking for many years. My previous PCP renewed it as a routine matter. This was made difficult. I only got a small renewal, and there even was a problem with the way it was written When I asked for it to phoned into the pharmacy, so it would be ready for me, the request was refused. When I asked why, I was told "because that's the way I do it". All in all, not a premier experience.

Posted on October 16th, 2017