Dr. Chenna Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chenna Reddy?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 9th, 2013

He was my Primary Care Physician for one day!

I was not examinied by Dr. Reddy. Instead I saw a resident physician who seemed barely out of medical school. I was expecting a board certified internist and not what seemed to be a kid. All I needed was a renewal for a prescription that I had been taking for many years. My previous PCP renewed it as a routine matter. This was made difficult. I only got a small renewal, and there even was a problem with the way it was written When I asked for it to phoned into the pharmacy, so it would be ready for me, the request was refused. When I asked why, I was told "because that's the way I do it". All in all, not a premier experience.