A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chenzhong Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chenzhong Fu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chenzhong Fu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from Jiangxi Medical College, Nanchang. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chenzhong Fu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chenzhong Fu practice?
- Dr. Chenzhong Fu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chenzhong Fu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.