A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ChenZhong Fu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ChenZhong Fu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ChenZhong Fu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fu graduated from Jiangxi Medical College, Nanchang. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ChenZhong D. Fu practice?
Dr. ChenZhong Fu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.