A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheor Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheor Kim is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheor J. Kim practice?
Dr. Cheor Kim practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.