A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheor Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheor Kim is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheor Jung J Kim MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Cheor J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Cheor Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheor Kim practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.