Dr. Cheow Tee Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cheow Tee?

October 23rd, 2012

Great doctor

Very caring and spends so much time explaining things to me. Doesn't send me to specialists, or do tests, when I don't need it. Only problem is getting in, but it's a county hospital, so I understand.

August 19th, 2011

Inept at best

Takes 6 weeks to get an appt. Then the referral is another 6 weeks. So a problem takes 3 months to maybe get handled. Forgot to order my meds., then it was the wrong medication. Changed my meds and had a negative reaction - 6 more weeks to get appt. to get back on original meds.Did not follow up on my blood test and xrays - I would say she is overwhelmed at best.

January 4th, 2010

After waiting for an hour, she refused to see me.

I have seen Dr. Tee one time and though I didnt exactly find her to be charming, I paid it no mind. The wait time was long but not too much. According to my insurance, she is my primary care provider so to switch is a hassle. I am currently in the process of getting lapband surgery and my surgeon said that I need to see my family doctor once a month for six months to discuss diet and nutrition. I went to my appointment with Dr Tee today and after driving one hour to get there, and waiting for one hour in the waiting room, I was told that she would not see me because I did not get blood work done, which I just had done 6 months ago! All she needed to do was tell me to stay under 1500 calories and excersize and fax it to my surgeon but after 2 different nurses asked her to please see me, she still refused. Obviously I was very embarassed and even more embarassed to find myself crying in the middle of a doctors office begging to be seen by MY doctor! The staff there was appauled at her refusal to see a paying patient and even gave me a number to call and file a complaint against her. I cannot switch doctors because she is the only doctor in my area that is accepting patients, and i would need to switch thru my insurance company so I hope that she has a change of heart and will see me. She is just out to get money because she would have seen me if I had gotten the unnecessary blood work done. If you can avoid this doctor, PLEASE DO... she is awful... horrible... terrible...