Dr. Cher Moseman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cher Moseman?

March 27th, 2013

Love Dr. Moseman-she is terrific! She is honest, transparent and provides timely follow-up. If you need immediate assistance, don't leave a voice mail or send an email--you must call the office and let her staff know that you want a call back.

July 31st, 2012

I was really excited about seeing Dr Moseman, because she has received good reviews, but I was very disappointed after my appointment. She acted like I was more of an inconvenience than anything else, her bedside manner was terrible, she showed no empathy, and it was one of the more uncomfortable paps I have ever had. It was like I was just another number. If I made one of my patients feel the way that she made me feel, I would hope that I would quit my job, because clearly you've lost the ability to build rapport with your patients and act like you care. I'm sure she is good at what she does, but I feel like there was a lack of professionalism and don't feel like I was treated appropriately.

May 22nd, 2011

Excellent

Exceptional care. I was so impressed with Dr. Moseman for calling me personally with all of my results.

May 7th, 2011

Awful bedside manner

Had a new patient appointment,with pap as well. She barely spoke with me and when I started giving her history of my medical concerns, she actually told me I had to schedule another appointment if I wanted to talk to her about my health?!?! I am a doctor too, never EVER would I turn a blind eye on my patients. Furthermore it was the MOST painful pap I have ever had. Shame on your Dr Moseman for taking money you did NOT earn.

March 8th, 2011

Dr. Moseman is awesome, knowledgable and not afraid to try new hormone alternatives! My 78 year old mother is now going to her, as well, which was a huge challenge for me to make happen!Highly recommend

October 22nd, 2010

Grateful

Dr. Moseman brings to mind the concept of a doctor who watches out for you beyond just her specialty. She has done all sorts of follow-up for me and discovered things that would have otherwise been undiscovered for a long time. I trust her implicitly in her specialty and beyond. What a great thing to be able to say about a doctor!

January 19th, 2010

BEST DR EVER

Dr Moseman made me feel comfortable right from the first meeting. She knew I hadn't been to a doctor in quite some time and made me feel at ease right away. I already knew she was very current regarding womens health as I had attended one of her lectures which is what prompted me to make an appt. with the good doctor. She made everything very clear to me and she followed up with me personally after every test and every procedure even those she did not perform herself. She taught me the importance of preventative care and not only will I go back to her but anyone who has a problem going to a doctor I would send her to Dr Mosemann.

May 17th, 2017